3 :: The Terrible Frieza!

76) Kami-sama Also Returns to Life! Piccolo is Res...
77) The Birth of the Mightiest Warrior!? Nail and ...
78) A Nightmare Super-Transformation!! Frieza's Ba...
79) Is This the End!? A Brutally Transcendent Powe...
80) The Tide Suddenly Turned!! Piccolo, the Warrio...
81) Piccolo's Self-Confidence! I'll be the one to ...
82) Attack, Goku!! An Enraged Frieza's Second Tran...
83) Fear Me!! Frieza Does Battle with a Third Tran...
84) The Death of Dende... Come Forth! Intense, Wid...
85) How I've Waited for this Moment!!! Son Goku Re...
86) Bitter Regret...!! The Proud Saiyan Vegeta Die...
87) The Curtain Rises Over the Ultimate Battle!! I...
88) The Two Superpowers Collide! A Fistfight Where...
89) Frieza's Terrible Declaration! I Will Defeat Y...
90) That Was No Idle Boast!! Son Goku, an Audaciou...
91) Showdown!! The Embodiment of Flame in a 20x Ka...
92) A Super-Huge Genki Dama - I'm Playing My Stron...
93) Keep the Chance Alive!! Piccolo's Suicide Supp...
94) Enormous Power of Genki Dama!! Who Survived!?
95) Transform At Last!! Legendary Super Saiyan, So...
96) An Explosion of Anger!! Goku! Avenge Everybody...
97) The Destruction of Planet Namek!? A Demonic Fl...
98) I Will Be the One Who Wins... Risking Survival...
99) Shen Long, Run Yourself Through Space!! The Ti...
100) I am Son Goku's Son!! Gohan Returns to the Ba...
101) I'm Staying on This Planet!! A Final Wish Tow...
102) Let's Get It On!! Two Remain On a Vanishing P...
103) Pathos of Frieza! Once He Starts Shaking, He'...
104) Goku's Declaration of Victory!! As Frieza Des...
105) Frieza Defeated!! A Single Blast Packed WIth ...
106) Planet Namek's Great Explosion!! Goku Disappe...
107) Son Goku Survived -- The Z Warriors All Resur...